September 5, 2011

New Catalogue Launch evening

Hi everyone. Bet you thought I'd gone walkabout!!

Still here but have been as busy as a 'lizard on a log', as I've been conducting classes and had  my sister and brother-in-law visiting from Canberra (she makes the best patty cakes ever!!!). They have gone North for a week and are returning for a few days next week on their way home. I so love having her visit and would love it if they lived closer although it could get us into all sorts of mischief as we both love our craft.

While here she taught me some basic cake decorating tricks and I can't wait to try them out.
Speaking of which, I am hosting a catalogue launch evening here tomorrow evening, which has been keeping me very busy preparing.
I have 18 lovely ladies attending and apart from viewing the brand new catalogue and some of the products, I have a raffle organised plus door prizes as well as refreshments which I have prepared.
Hopefully, I'll get some photos organised and post them in the next few days.

Thanks for visiting,
Sue

1 comment: