September 8, 2011

A little bit of fun

Hi everyone.

Tuesday evening has come and gone, but I hope all the ladies enjoyed themselves at the launch party I hosted. Thank you all again for coming along, and I do hope you enjoyed the evening. I know a few of you went home with little 'goody plates' for your hubbies! Hope they liked their little gifts! My M.O.T.H. is working away this week, but never fear I have saved heaps for him for the weekend!

Below are a few of the photos I took beforehand. Don't forget you can click on the photos to enlarge them.


I have to admit that I did CASE a few of the ideas from our new catty, but altered them to my taste.


I usually dress this 'tree' for my barbeque area at Christmas but thought it would make a lovely 'in-color' flower and butterly bush!

I am just loving the new Button Buddies stamp set. It has heaps of possibilities and gives me a chance to use some of those gorgeous SU buttons.


If you're not very confident as a card maker or want to buy a gift for a non-cardmaker, why not look at purchasing one of the Simply Sent kits as pictured here. They have everything required to put together 8 gorgeous cards.


If you look very closely on the bottom shelf of my china cabinet, you can see (barely!), the platter of gorgeous patty cakes that I cooked and iced (thanks so much to my sister Doreen for her clever flower creations and teaching me how to make them). Silly me, I completely forgot to take a photo of the table with all the yummy food for supper but realised when I had downloaded this photo, that at least you could glimpse my efforts!!!

If you would like to purchase a 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue, place an order with me, or book a class or demonstration, or just pop in for a coffee and chat (now everyone knows that's a difficult thing for me!!!!), just call or email me anytime.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheers,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow Suze! what a sensational display you've done. I'm impressed! Your work is perfect and innovative as it always is. I thank my lucky stars that you chose to be a Bent Ink and that I also get to call you 'friend'. Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete