September 24, 2011

Love is in the Air

Recently, my girlfriend's daughter asked me to make a wedding card for her. Well, as usual, once I began creating, I found it difficult to stop. So, instead of only 1, I ended up making 6 for her to choose from!! Hopefully, she'll like at least one of them! Let me know your thoughts.
I generally construct everything for my blog with Stampin'Up! product only, but this time I added in some 'stash' I have at home.
If you know me, you'll realise I have a rather large 'stash' of products from a previous life!

The same lady has  also requested I make some baby cards for her -  am I going to have fun with those!!
Girlie ones will be fun even though I was blessed with 2 gorgeous sons -  pink was definitely not in the equation with them.

I do apologise for the shine on some of these photos. Very difficult photographing white-on-white or cream.


I used Stampin'Up's gorgeous Champagne Mist Shimmer paint on the flourish and butterfly.


SU basic pearls, Whisper White cardstock, Butterfly punch, X-lge oval punch and the new Oval designer frame embossing folder (looks like little pearls around the edge of the frame), and of course that beautiful Champagne Mist Shimmer paint.


This card opens up from where the Scallop trim border punched edges are. I have used basic pearls as highlights and embossed with SU Gold embossing powder. The card rests on a square of SU Brushed Gold cardstock.




Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder used here, again with those gorgeous basic pearls.


Last, but not least. I have used the gorgeous Frames Tulips embossing folder, along with the Decorative Label punch.

Enjoy,
Thanks for visiting
Sue



















1 comment: