July 23, 2011

Miss Top Note Reindeer and her Friend

I should be preparing for my technique classes next week, but just had to have a play some more Christmas goodies. It must be those Jaffas! I used the Top Note die for the little bag and of course my reindeer had to be a girl - well I think she looks girly with her lovely eyelashes!!

I saw the reindeer pouch on the web and as I don't own the appropriate die decided to have a play with just cardstock and my scallop border punch. I am pretty happy with it, even though I don't think it will hold too many delights, but was fun to make, and isn't that what it's all about?

I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them. I have a special lady who I'm going to give the lolly bag to as she missed out recently on a hostess gift! You may even have another little 'something' coming your way also. See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment