July 17, 2011

Sorry to have been in hibernation for a little while. It has been a sad time in our house over the last couple of weeks as we had to 'put to sleep' our beloved dog Jess. She has been our beautiful companion for almost 16 years, but life had just become too difficult for her. We miss her so very much but know she is probably having a great time in 'doggy heaven' with all her old and new friends.

Now onto something a little more cheery!


Christmas in July workshop

Yesterday I had the pleasure of conducting a workshop with 7 lovely ladies who come together once a month to create and have fun. They were interested in using the Ornament punch and Delightful Decorations stamp set (Stampin'Up! of course). I have only very recently purchased the fabulous Magnetic Movers and Shapers Curly Label set, along with the Holiday Windows set. Naturally, I needed to incorporate this into a card.
I always put together a Hostess gift and usually give away a door prize or 2, but I decided this time to give each lady a separate little bit of fun, so each lady received a 'Reindeer Jaffa tube' - what else could I call them?!
My apologies for the angle - can't work that one out!!

Reindeer Jaffa tubes

I can't take all the credit for these gorgeous little fellas, as I CASED them from another demonstrator's site and can't remember who it was - but  I do love them!


Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Kraft
Other: Two-Step owl punch, Crystal effects, Circle Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

Joy Card


Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, More Mustard, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Stampin' pads: Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi
Other: Ornament punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

Ornaments Galore


Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level 3)
Stampin' pads: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Ornament punch, Movers and Shapers Holiday Windows, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Suze your customer are soooo blessed to have you. I love these projects very much. May I CASE????

    And.....on that other note, I'm going to miss that Jess girl very much. Hugs Sue. xo

    ReplyDelete