July 30, 2011

Stampin' Tess




I've owned this stamp set for some time and just hadn't played with it until now.
I sprinkled Olive fine supernova Stampin'Up! glitter over a piece of  Multipurpose Adhesive sheet for the background behind 'Tess' and used the Scallop trim corner punch.

I stamped her onto Whisper white cardstock and coloured her with our SU markers. I then stamped the bag onto DSP, stamped the wording which is also part of the set, using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig, cut out the bag to look like she's holding it, layered it onto Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant as the card base.

 Now I've 'played' with her, I can see such potential with this great stamp set.
 She is part of an 11 piece stamp set which you can of course purchase from me. Wouldn't your daughter love this set to play with?

No comments:

Post a Comment