February 17, 2011

Chocy boxes

I have made a number of these darling boxes which conveniently hold 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates! My Mum, who lives in W.A.,  has requested I mail her a couple so she can give them as gifts to friends, so, prior to mailing, thought I'd share a photo of them. I do hope she likes them. I'm also mailing her one of my 'hooty owl' (as I call him!) calendars and notepad boxes which are shown in my previous post.
 I made the flowers which adorn the top of each box, but unfortunately you cannot see that I have sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over them, which gives a gorgeous sparkle.
The boxes make a lovely gift, and if you'd like to learn how to construct them, please contact me and we can arrange a class.

'Bella Bleu' box

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Old Olive cardstock,  Bella Bleu DSP (retired),
Other:   Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' glitter, Stampin'Up! antique brads (just love these)
Big Shot Top Note Bigz die

'Bella Rose' box

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP (retired)
Other: Big Shot Top Note Bigz die, Kiwi Kiss ribbon (retired), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment