March 3, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly Prints, Lovely as a Tree

Aren't butterflies gorgeous? I also just adore dragonflies. This card, which was part of a recent workshop, required masking the butterflies because I wanted the background stamp (En Francais) to look as though it was behind the images. 
One of my most precious  Stampin'Up! tools is the Stamp-a-ma-Jig which helps position images, either with masking or just setting the image in the exact position on a card. I couldn't do without it.



Stamp Sets: Butterfly Prints, En Francais background
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Pads: Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum
Other: Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Marker, sponging, Scallop Edge Border punch


'Lovely as a Tree' (reverse masking)


Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Stamp Pads: More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Other: oval mask, sponging, Oval small punch, Oval large punch

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment here weeks ago ... but it's not here now ...so I'm just checking.....

    ReplyDelete