February 6, 2011

Rustic Rooster



This morning I was out in my garden doing some weeding and repotting before the day heated up. We have 3 gorgeous wooden duck ornaments which were a gift from my sister. They have pride of place in the garden.
 Anyway, it's very odd how our brain works because I have been playing in my craft room this evening and decided to pick up Rustic Rooster (retired) stamp set. Was I subconsciously thinking of my ducks? Who knows, but I decided to have a play with Mr Rooster.
I don't know if I really like what I've done with him, but decided to let you decide. Hubby questioned my use of the jumbo eyelets, but I felt they fit.

Stamp Set:
Rustic Rooster (retired)

Cardstock:
Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Kraft

Stampin' Pads:
Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede

Other:
Sponging, Embossing folder (non Stampin'Up!), brayer, Circle Itty Bitty Shapes punch

1 comment: