April 18, 2011

Gorgeous Top Note boxes


I totally love these Top Note boxes. They are very versatile - fill them with yummy chocolates, cake of soap, jewellery - anything you like - what a delightful gift for a friend.
I only have 3 to show you as my photographic skills (not that brilliant as they are) went out the window. The 'girls' made a small greeting card to match, and I think went home very happy with themselves.

Here are the 'girls' hard at work constructing their boxes.
If you would like to organise a class, please contact me anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those girls go!! I Love it ..... beautiful boxes and cards Sue ... I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorjuss little boxes Suze. Love the look of your new studio. Well done girlfriend. Not long to convention now!

    ReplyDelete