April 10, 2011

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is here!


View the 2011
Autumn-Winter
Mini Catalogue online


Hi everyone,
So sorry it's taken me this long to come back to my blog. Have been, as my hubby would say, 'flat out as a lizard on a log'!
Have been working full time, and  getting over the work!!! Not as young as I once was!
This week I held 2 card workshops here at home in my little 'studio'  with some of my delightful lovelies. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

As you can see, we have introduced the Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue which has so many gorgeous products for you to drool over. The catalogue runs until 31 July and if you'd like your very own copy, just contact me and I'll mail one out to you.

Am out to the kitchen to cook up a big pot of chicken soup as I'm trying to get over an annoying cold. My family have always believed in the amazing healing qualities of chicken soup; it has magic in it!! Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment